Why Our Website is Full of Articles
We did what everyone else does. We sat around a table and asked the question, “What do we want to have on our website?”
It’s a normal question that small business folks ask themselves. Our answers to that first question prompted lots more questions:
- “What do we want to accomplish with our website?”
- “How will our audience really use our website?”
- “What does our audience need?”
- “How can our website help?”
Ultimately we wanted to help.
We know we might be able to impress you with pages about ourselves. Witty comments. Interesting case-studies. You know, typical run-of-the-mill marketing firm gimmicks.
But we didn’t want to impress, we wanted to help.
There are even some of you who’ll never be a client of Shout Out Studio. Maybe you’ve already built a relationship with a trusted web marketing firm. Maybe your needs are so small you have no budget. Maybe you aren’t even sure you need a website yet. We want to help you too!
So our site is really meant to be a resource. We keep tabs on recent case-studies, changes to the web and help pass that along to you.
So thanks for being here. Thanks for reading. If there’s anything at all you’d like to ask, just contact us. If there’s a topic you’d like to see the answer to, let us know. If you’re looking at building a website for your business, we’d love to help with that too.
What to do now?
Now you’ve met us. We’d like to hear you say “Hi!” You can connect further here:
- SUBSCRIBE to our weekly digest of articles.
- LIKE Shout Out Studio on Facebook
- FOLLOW @ShoutOutStudio on Twitter
- CONTACT us if you’ve got an upcoming web project to talk about
Photo Credit: JD Hancock