INDIANA BLACK EXPO
EDUCATE. EMPOWER. ELEVATE.
Amplifying 50 Years of Impact
Indiana Black Expo (IBE) is a non-profit, based in Indianapolis, that works to strengthen communities across the state of Indiana through education, health, and economic initiatives. Since 1970, IBE has been a voice and vehicle for social and economic advancement within the African-American community. Heading into their 50th year IBE engaged Shout Out to help plan a fresh communications strategy and lead their marketing efforts.
In addition to overall marketing management, Shout Out was asked to help redesign all of IBE’s marketing materials and provide a professional aesthetic for their major annual fundraisers. The goal was to deploy more creative and engaging communications pieces as the organization worked to reach out to younger audiences.
Shout Out was tasked with:
- Developing an overall marketing communications plan,
- Updating the organization’s branding and design standards
- Redesign, implementation and day-to-day management of three different web presences
- Research and development of an overall social media strategy
- Create infrastructure for marketing management and analysis
- Day-to-day management of all social media efforts
- Creation and execution of email marketing program targeted at their audience of over 300k
- Triple-digit growth in social media impressions
- Triple-digit increase in Brand Awareness scores on all social media platforms
- Double-digit online revenue growth YOY
- Marketing Strategy
- Creative Direction
- Print Design
- Web Design
- Social Media Strategy
- Social Media Management
- Email Marketing
- Logo Design
- SEM/PPC/Paid Placement
- On-page SEO, Analytics, and Reporting
We’re a brand marketing team helping companies connect and engage with their audience in authentic and meaningful ways. We meld strategy, data, and creative to launch marketing that benefits the business and the consumer.